Product Description & Reviews
How to install your bidet toilet sprayer?Answer:Please refer following installation step. 1.Turn off water feed 2.Disconnect toilet hose from flush tank 3.Connect T-adapter to flush tank 4.Connect toilet hose to T-adapter 5.Connect other end of shower hose to sprayer 6.Turn water feed back on 7.Screw wall bracket to wall or screw bracket to hook then mount on the tank Note:1.When installing this unit be sure that the water supply valve by your toilet is fully turned off and that there is no flow/leak of water before removing any plumbing components from your toilet. Failure to do so could result in flooding and water damage.2.Strongly recommend that keep the valve closed if you do not use the sprayer.Failure to turn off after each use may cause flooding and water damage. Specification: Type: Bidet Sprayer Kit Material: Sprayer: Plastic Hose: Stainless steel, chromeplate brass head Valve: Chromeplate brass Color: Silver Pressure: 20-80psi Sprayer Head Connector Diameter: 20mm / 0.8" Sprayer Head Connector: G1/2 Valve Adapter Connector: G1/2, 15/16"Net Weight: 0.603kg/21ozHave many other usage mode for Bidet Sprayer Kit:- Cloth diaper cleaning, feminine hygiene, toilet cleaning, as a bidet sprayer- Urinary tract infection prevention, cleaning potty seat bowl - Pregnancy and postpartum cleaning, hemorrhoid relief and cleaningDon't get stuck with a cheaper, leaking diaper sprayer - pick one up now and let us show you how easy it is to use
Features & Highlights
- 1 .How to prevent leaking? Please use teflon tape and DON'T overtighten the nuts.Hand-tightening and then turning the nut once is all you need to have a secure, leak-free device. Also worth mentioning is you only need to open the valve a quarter of the way to have more than adequate pressure to the hose. If you open it all the way you are likely going to cause leaks
- 2. Strong / Weak Sprayer Water : You can turn on strong mode to clean the dirty floor or change to weak mode to bath your pets by rotating the spray head (360 degrees free rotation). Water pressure can be controlled by the T-valve adapter
- 3. Available Manual / Automatic Modes : The upgrade bidet sprayer kit can be used easily, push on the sprayer switch without pressing it continuously, effortless and more convenient. And push down the sprayer switch will change to manual operation
- 4. Easy to install in 10 minutes without professional plumbing help, the holder can be mounted on the toilet or on a wall.When installing this unit be sure that the water supply valve by your toilet is fully turned off and that there is no flow/leak of water before removing any plumbing components from your toilet. Failure to do so could result in flooding and water damage
- 5. Note:The bidet sprayer is made of premium quality and lightweight ABS material, with electroplated process, exquisite and gorgeous appearance.NOT STAINLESS STEEL
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.