BodyHealt Bathroom Bathtub and Shower Balancing Assist Suction Grab Bar (12 inches)
BodyHealt Bathroom Bathtub and Shower Balancing Assist Suction Grab Bar (12 inches) by BodyHealt at Walk In Tub Showers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BodyHealt Bathroom Bathtub and Shower Balancing Assist Suction Grab Bar (12
Features & Highlights
- BATHROOM SAFETY. By attaching the BodyHealt Bathtub Assist Suction Grab Bar to your tub or shower wall, toddlers can enter and exit a wet and slippery tub safely. It's also ideal for anyone who needs extra confidence and assist to balance themselves but don't need to use their full body weight to pull themselves up.
- EASY TO GRIP. The handle is furnished with a textured rubber grip, helping individuals safely grab onto the bar for extra stability. This grip prevents slipping when users grab onto it, allowing them to safely balance themselves when entering or exiting a slippery tub or shower.
- QUALITY DESIGN. Outfitted with a suction surface on each side, this safety bar features locking latches for maximum security. It can easily attach to tile, acrylic, glass and fiberglass, but cannot be used on any kind of natural stone, textured or porous tile.
- CHOICE OF SIZE. To suit your needs, the BodyHealt Bathtub Assist Suction Grab Bar is available in 12-, 16- and 24-inch lengths. Choose the length that best accommodates your space or the individuals who will be using the safety bar on a regular basis.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE. Simply position the bar on the desired location of tub or shower wall, then apply pressure to the handle while flipping the latches down. To remove, release the locking latches and if necessary, slide fingertip under the rubber seal at each end to release suction.
|Package Size:||3 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|