Product Description & Reviews
HYDRON Membrane Elements are a reliable NSF Certified alternative for your residential and small system membrane needs. HYDRON Membranes are manufactured in a State-of-the-Art, ISO-9001-2000 certified automatic rolling facility, providing you with a precise and advanced membrane element that not only delivers an attractive cost to benefit ratio, but also gives you a membrane that has consistently of high quality and performance. HYDRON Membrane Elements can be used in a variety of small size system applications, such as household water purification, laboratory, hydroponics, hospital, and many other applications where a reliable, performance membrane is needed.
Features & Highlights
- A cost effective replacement membrane that offers consistently high quality and performance.
- This membrane can be used to replace CSM, Axeon, Dow FilmTec, GE, and any other 1812 style membranes
- Thin film composite - superior rejection and flow rates, bacteria resistant
- 75 gallons per day - production rate under ideal conditions 95-97% Rejection Rate
- Industry standard size fits most reverse osmosis systems - Approximate dimensions 11-3/4"L x 1-3/4"D
|Manufacturer:||Hydronix Water Technology|
|Publisher:||Hydronix Water Technology|
|Studio:||Hydronix Water Technology|
|Item Size:||11.75 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.