Product Description & Reviews
The Weller line of bathroom fixtures is the new standard for transitional style. With a blend of the best features from both modern and traditional elements, Weller is a complete line of Pfister bathroom faucets and bath tub faucets that is refined and well balanced. Gracefully arced bath spouts/tub spouts and angled handles work together to complement a wide range of décor, making Weller the ideal selection for those who want to update or upgrade their bathroom. Available in single handle bathroom faucet, 4 inch centerset bathroom faucet and 8 inch widespread bathroom sink faucet configurations, roman tub spout/bathtub faucet, plus tub and shower spout, shower and valve only trims complete with shower diverter. Choose from Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Tuscan Bronze finishes of bath faucets, bath tub spouts, and shower trims. The faucets in this collection are deck mounted, but if you are looking for wall mount bathroom faucet options, the Pfister Kenzo collection contains an assortment of bathroom sink faucets and bathroom tub faucets in closed spout and waterfall faucet configurations. These wall mount tub faucets create a contemporary presence in any space with their angular forms. Additionally, the Kenzo collection contains matte black faucet options for a modern look. And, if you are looking for a tub faucet with hand shower, you will find this in the expansive Kenzo collection.
Features & Highlights
- Transitional modern bathroom faucet with all metal construction for durability. Valve and cartridge included.
- 1- or 3-hole bathroom sink faucet includes single post mounting ring for 1-hole installation. Deckplate for 3-hole installation not included, sold separeately.
- Push & SealTM drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain. To use, simply press to seal and again to open.
- Pforever SealTM-advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- 1.2 GPM flow rate. Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill. Also complient with Cal Green and CEC standards. Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons. Compliant with California and Vermont drinking water legislations. Meets NSF 61/9 Annex G Lead Requirements.
|Item Size:||3 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.