Product Description & Reviews
About Our Product Type: Grab Bar Material: Brass Weight: 1.8 lb Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze Dimension: L20 x W3 inch Mounting Type: Wall Mounted Our Package Includes 1* Grab Bar 1* Screw Set 1* Print Instructions for Installation Tips for Installation 1. Refer to product size, choose and mark a suitable place as target mounting point, avoid installations on the pillar. 2. Drill holes on the specified location and Insert colloidal particles into the holes with hammer. 3. Use the screwdriver to tighten the base screws. 4. Fix the rode onto the base and tight the set screws at the bottom of the base. Maintenance 1. Clean the surface regularly with clean water or mild detergents. 2. Do not use detergents containing salt and vinegar. 3. Avoid scratches on the surface by hard objects or rough cloth. 4. In order to protect the surface treatment, avoid contact of our products with organic solutions and caustic chemicals. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or problem with our products. We will reply to your inquiries as soon as possible.
Features & Highlights
- Surface Treatment: Endowed with a noble black coating from oil rubbed bronze, our garb bar combines well with vintage bathrooms.
- Superior Construction: The high-quality brass material ensures the excellent abrasiveness in everyday use.
- Round Outline: Curved corners instead of square ones avoid bruises and pain from possible bumps in bathroom.
- Safety Guard: Our garb bar works as a perfect guarantee for your safety in the wet and slippery bathroom.
- Heavy Duty: The high-quality material and the special design of the base ensures the longevity of our grab bar.
|Color:||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Item Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.